Though not to preplace the advice of your medical professionals these would be additional preventives and treatments in the case of infection.
Following the success of Homeopathy treating Covid-19 infections by Homeopaths in Iran its possible that using the Homeopathic medicine named Camphor in 1M potency might be effective if taken prophylactically (preventatively). There are also a few other likely remedy choices that depending on the stage of a person’s symptoms could be invaluable to those that use Homeopathy.
To take Camphor 1M
Take 1 globule and add it to ½ glass of water, stir the water gently before dosing 1 tsp. of the water 3 times daily during the outbreak. The water can be used for a few days. If you have symptoms of any sort please call me and we can discuss other options. As always, this is not your only defense against critical illness and the attached page outlines some of the symptoms of Covid-19 and how it progresses from mild to critical in just a few short days.
The attached is a handy table of other simple remedies that might be used for the variety of stages of the illness.
What are some of the characteristic symptoms of Covid-19? (Not in any particular order).
- Slow onset then fast worsening
- Very painful headache
- Sore throat
- Dry non-productive cough
- Fatigue with mental fogginess
- Extreme lethargy (exhaustion)
- Pain esp. in ribs and chest muscles when breathing
- Coldness then intense fever
- Blueness to face or lips
- Mentally: Fear is high on the list for all of us. Perhaps because the symptoms have been described by survivors as being unlike any other illness previously experienced.
1. It will first infect the throat, so you’ll have a sore throat lasting 3/4 days.
2. The virus then blends into a nasal fluid that enters the trachea and then the lungs, causing pneumonia. This takes about 5/6 days further.
3. With the pneumonia comes high fever and difficulty in breathing.
4. The nasal congestion is not like the normal kind. You feel like you’re drowning. It’s imperative you then seek immediate attention.
The new Coronavirus may not show sign of infection for many days. How can one know if we are infected?
Take a deep breath and hold your breath for more than 10 seconds. If you complete it successfully without coughing, without discomfort, stiffness or tightness, etc., it proves there is no Fibrosis in the lungs, basically indicates no infection. In critical time, please self-check every morning in an environment with clean air.
Everyone should ensure your mouth & throat are moist, never dry. Take a few sips of water every 15 minutes at least. Why? Even if the virus gets into your mouth, drinking water or other liquids will wash them down through your throat and into the stomach. Once there, your stomach acid will kill the virus. If you don’t drink enough water more regularly, the virus can enter your windpipe and into the lungs.
- If you have a runny nose and sputum, you have a common cold
- Coronavirus pneumonia is a dry cough with no runny nose.
- This new virus is not heat-resistant and will be killed by a temperature of just 26/27 degrees. It hates the Sun.
- If someone sneezes with it, it takes about 10 feet before it drops to the ground and is no longer airborne.
- If it drops on a metal surface it will live for at least 12 hours – so if you come into contact with any metal surface – wash your hands as soon as you can with a bacterial soap.
- On fabric it can survive for 6-12 hours. Normal laundry detergent will kill it.
- Drinking warm water is effective for all viruses. Try not to drink liquids with ice.
- Wash your hands frequently as the virus can only live on your hands for 5-10 minutes, but – a lot can happen during that time – you can rub your eyes, pick your nose unwittingly and so on.
- You should also gargle as a preventive. A simple solution of salt in warm water will suffice.
- Can’t be emphasized enough – drink plenty of water!
POSSIBLE HOMEOPATHIC MEDICINES
[table id=5 /]